Cleaning up after meals gets a whole lot easier with a state-of-the-art food waste disposer from Franke. These energy efficient and environmentally friendly garbage disposers are superior in every way from price to performance. They take less time to do the job, grind to septic system compatible levels of fineness and use less energy. Bio Shield Antimicrobial agents molded into the internal components of the disposers inhibit the growth of bacteria and reduce odors, while a sound insulated shell keeps them quiet. Now you can safely and hygienically wash food scraps away. This model is equipped with Silverguard™ which is a magnetic rim that keeps metal objects from falling into the disposer.
6.25(L) X 6.25(W)
- Stainless Steel Shredding: Featuring the Torque Master grinding system and Permanent Magnet Motors, this 3/4 horsepower continuous feed kitchen sink disposer grinds faster, finer and quieter and uses less water and electricity.
- Odor Reduction: Bio Shield antimicrobial agents are molded into the internal components of the disposer to reduce odors and bacteria growth
- Quiet Operation: Franke adds a powerfully efficient yet quiet motor to our disposers to reduce noise and increase functionality with your kitchen tasks
- Silver-Guard: This magnetic rim helps prevent metal objects from falling into disposer and causing damage
- Jam Resistant: Permanent magnet DC motor reduces jams for lasting service
- Installation: 3-bolt mounting system is compatible with most 3.5-inch diameter drain hole sinks and doesn't require special tools to install
- Easy Power Connect: Built-in 3-prong cord to plug into existing electrical outlet
- Septic Tank Safe: Franke food waste disposals are certified Finer griding for septic system compatibility
- Built to last and backed by excellent warranty coverage
|Overall Length (Left to Right) (in.)
|Overall Width (Front to Back) (in.)
|Carton Length (in.)
|Carton Width (in.)
|Carton Height (in.)
|Carton Weight (lb)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.