The key to perfectly grilled food is instant caramelization, which seals in juices for tender, moist, and flavorful food. The ALXE Grill has been engineered to deliver the intense, even heat needed to achieve perfect results, with the control and flexibility needed for all kinds of food.
SEAR ZONE Exclusive 1500 Degree Infrared Technology 27,500 BTU Infrared Burner available on all LXE grills with 100% combusting ceramic surface for intense even heat and authentic steakhouse results Reaches 1500 Degree F in four minutes and cooks 50% faster with virtually no flare-ups Special "V-shaped" flavorizer cooking grate over Sear Zone™ burner captures the natural juices, fats, and flavors, then caramelizes them to the food for delectable mouthwatering flavor
- Two 18-SR stainless steel main burners producing 55,000 BTUs
- Integrated rotisserie system with built-in motor and 15,000 BTU infrared burner
- Smoker system with 5,000 BTU dedicated burner and drawer for wood chunks
- 542 sq. in. actual grilling area
- 3 position warming rack stores up out of the way when rotissing
- Dual integrated high-intensity halogen work lights
- User-friendly push-button ignition with sealed 110v AC power source
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.